To make a complaint, follow the steps listed below:
- Step 1: Fill up the online complaint form
- Step 2: You will receive an acknowledgement from us through your mobile phone
- Step 3: Barring exceptional situations, you will receive a complaint resolution reply from us within 14 days.
- Step 4: If you are not satisfied with the resolution offered, you can approach either:
- a) Bank Negara Malaysia BNM
- b) Financial Mediation Bureau FMB – Any person who is not satisfied with the decision of Al Rajhi bank on a complaint/claim/dispute
- c) Credit Counseling and Debt Management Agency CCDMA or AKPK for complaint involving restructuring of retail financing.
- d) Small Debt Resolution Committee SDRC for complaint involving restructuring/rescheduling of SME financing