Ground Floor, East Block,
Wisma Golden Eagle Realty,
142-B Jalan Ampang, 50450
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Please be aware that there exists a cloned and copied Al Rajhi Bank Website as well as emails created for the purpose of deceiving unwary customers and members of the public. This fake site and emails have absolutely no affiliation with Al Rajhi Bank whatsoever and have been created with malevolent and impure intentions.
Do not fall prey to online scams and do not be a victim. Our customers are our top priority. Your banking safety and security is of utmost concern to us. As we continue to investigate these fraudulent violations of our privacy as well as our customer's rights, do take heed of the following precautionary measures and security tips.
Al Rajhi Bank NEVER sends out emails over matters regarding security or your account information. Please do not click any links sent via email from Al Rajhi Bank or from any party claiming to be affiliated with the bank.
Remember to always manually type https://www.alrajhibank.com.my into your internet browser for a secure online banking experience. Other clear indications that you are surfing the official Al Rajhi Bank site are the URL and the official Al Rajhi Bank masthead.
Check account balances, statements on a regular basis in order to detect any unauthorised transactions, error or discrepancy.
Please notify the Bank immediately for any unauthorised transaction via the following channels:
The 6-month moratorium has ended on 30 September 2020.
Please resume payment of your monthly instalments in October 2020.
If you are facing difficulties in meeting your monthly financing payments, click here to apply for financial assistance. We will support you for a further 6 months. All you need to do is furnish the necessary supporting information.
For SME, Non-SME/Corporate Customers, please reach out to your Relationship Managers for assistance.
Thank you for banking with us.
Moratorium 6 bulan telah berakhir pada 30 September 2020.
Sila sambung semula bayaran ansuran bulanan anda pada bulan Oktober 2020.
Sekiranya anda menghadapi kesulitan untuk memenuhi pembayaran pembiayaan bulanan anda, klik di sini untuk memohon bantuan kewangan. Kami akan membantu anda selama 6 bulan seterusnya. Anda hanya perlu menyediakan maklumat sokongan yang diperlukan.
Untuk Pelanggan PKS, Bukan-PKS / Korporat, sila hubungi Pengurus Perhubungan anda untuk mendapatkan bantuan.
Terima kasih kerana membuat perbankan dengan kami.
LATEST VERSION OF MAIN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• General Terms and Conditions - ENG (Effective: September 2022)
• General Terms and Conditions - BM (Effective: September 2022)
• Specific Terms and Conditions - ENG (Effective: 4 July 2023)
• Specific Terms and Conditions - BM (Effective: 4 July 2023)
• Internet and Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions (Effective: 21 July 2023)
Note: The Effective date of the latest Terms & Conditions for existing customers will only take effect on the date specified in the notice available on the website. The existing customers are subject to the previous version of the Terms and Conditions until the specified effective date.
PREVIOUS VERSION OF MAIN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• General Terms and Conditions - ENG (Effective: August 2022)
• Specific Terms and Conditions - ENG (Effective: 02 May 2023)
• Specific Terms and Conditions - BM (Effective: 10 January 2023)
• Internet and Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions (Effective: 10 October 2022)
SUPPLEMENTARY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Supplementary Terms and Conditions No. 1: JomPAY Standard Payer Terms
• Supplementary Terms and Conditions No. 2: DuitNow Transfer Terms and Conditions
• Supplementary Terms and Conditions No. 3: National Addressing Database (NAD) Terms and Conditions
• Supplementary Terms and Conditions No. 4: DuitNow QR Terms and Conditions